Welcome to the third stash offering as part of the #SharingOurStash project. If you’re not familiar, #SharingOurStash is about me giving you free (or unbelievably cheap) materials from my studio. Why? A number of reasons. I need to make some space in my studio but more importantly, my values are very much about sustainability, upcycling and waste reduction. I don’t want the unused materials from my collections ending in the bin, I don’t want to add to landfill, and I truly believe there’s so many creative minds out there can upcycle these materials to make something fabulous.
#SharingOurStash – The Third Stash
This week I have yet more beautiful fabric. It’s all £1 per meter. You can request as much as you like, but minimum is half a meter. Please have a quick read of the T&Cs. Here is what I have…
1. Medium weight cotton with printed geometric pattern from Hillberg. W110cm. Availability 4m.
2. Fine woven lawn cotton from Liberty. W140cm. Availability 0,5m
3. Printed fine lawn cotton from Liberty. W140cm.
Availability 0,5m + 0,5m
4. Woven checked shirting cotton. W150cm. Availability 0,5m
5. Lightweight cotton with woven stripes. Great for lining. W130cm . Availability 3m.
6. Fine woven cotton with small dots. W140cm. Availability 1,5m
7. Medium weight cotton with white polka dots. W140cm. Availability 4m
#SharingOurStash – The Third Stash Inspiration
Last week I shared lots of ideas on how to use fabric so this week I thought I would leave you with a couple of no-sew tutorials.
They’re great aren’t they! Let me know what you think? Have I missed a good tutorial you have spotted?
#SharingOurStash – Get Involved
Leave a comment below if you’re interested in the fabric and do share your stashes with me, too. I’ll be watching #SharingOurStash on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and will share my favourites. Know someone else who may be interested? Please give this post a tweet or a Facebook share – spread the word and lets see what fabulousness can come out of #SharingOurStash. There’s more to come!
Sign up to my newsletter to see when I offer another one of my stashes.